[Introduction]YourHopeYourAngel

YourHopeYourAngel

[Introduction]YourHopeYourAngel

Post  YourHopeYourAngel on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:19 am

Hi I'm Sandara,^_^

I' m from Germany and I love korean songs more than its probably healthy. ^^
    Well what can I say I probably stan too much groups but the main ones are BigBang (my first), BTS, KNK (크나큰) [please tell me that some of you knows these wonderful human beings], SHINee (! also one of my first), Seventeen, DAY6, Super Junior (old but gold, Kyuhyuns voice is the love of my life)...... Also I love a lot of of solo artists like K.Will and Lee Hi......

Biases: #whatevenisabiasanymore but you know look at my username ("JHOOOOOOOOOOOPE" its not even funny anymore how much I love this percious little sunshine  sunny ) and Daesung (btw my first ultimate bias just saying).....I better stop here. bounce

I really love the korean language and culture, currently I (try to) teach myself Korean and also making Hangul versions of Kpop.txt.
    I also love One OK Rock and other Japanese music.

I already read the rules.
    I know now what a "good" post is and that I shouldn't for example write one letter or word answers. Of course being respectful with each other is also important.

Hope I didn't forget anything.

What else can I say? I' m so glad I found this forum. cheers

Last edited by YourHopeYourAngel on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eirith

Re: [Introduction]YourHopeYourAngel

Post  Eirith on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:54 am

Hi Sandara, your introduction is almost complete.
    Please, read the forum rules and mention any here Smile

---------------WELCOME TO ULTRASTAR ASIAN FORUM---------------
    ---------------Sorry for my English, I try to improve every day---------------

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:13 am