Gintama anime

    Share

    kagor245

    Posts : 434
    Join date : 2010-01-05
    Age : 30
    Location : United Kingdom

    Gintama anime

    Post  kagor245 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:43 am

    Has anyone watched this anime?



    its really good, it has that deathnote feel to it.

    I am currently onto episode 94

    Prom361
    Admin

    Posts : 6393
    Join date : 2010-01-02
    Age : 34

    Re: Gintama anime

    Post  Prom361 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 am

    94 episodes????
    there are how many episode? It's unbelievable!

    I do not know,
    it speaks of what???

    Rikkuh

    Posts : 141
    Join date : 2010-09-04
    Location : Finland

    Re: Gintama anime

    Post  Rikkuh on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 am

    According to my sources there's 201 episodes and few specials :O It's really great! Very funny :3 It tells about the story of a freelancer samurai called Gintoki and his little helpers trying to survive in this alien occupied Japan. It's basically comedy show, when they try to do any job given against aliens or requests from aliens and such and Gintoki is stubborn and others too x3 It's hilarious :3 Can't explain better sorry ^^' Just one word that describes the show: Great! ^^

    kagor245

    Posts : 434
    Join date : 2010-01-05
    Age : 30
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: Gintama anime

    Post  kagor245 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:17 pm

    Prom361 wrote:94 episodes????
    there are how many episode? It's unbelievable!

    I do not know,
    it speaks of what???

    Rikkuh wrote:According to my sources there's 201 episodes and few specials :O It's really great! Very funny :3 It tells about the story of a freelancer samurai called Gintoki and his little helpers trying to survive in this alien occupied Japan. It's basically comedy show, when they try to do any job given against aliens or requests from aliens and such and Gintoki is stubborn and others too x3 It's hilarious :3 Can't explain better sorry ^^' Just one word that describes the show: Great! ^^

    Yup, at the moment it kind of seem like a never ending series.
    But its definitely funny Very Happy and well worth watching

    elvenis

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2010-11-18
    Age : 26
    Location : CzechRepublic

    Gintama

    Post  elvenis on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:30 am

    for some reason i found gintama quite boring:( couldnt get over ep 40 since i couldnt find some action in this anime:( is it wort to get over it?

    kagor245

    Posts : 434
    Join date : 2010-01-05
    Age : 30
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: Gintama anime

    Post  kagor245 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:54 pm

    elvenis wrote:for some reason i found gintama quite boring:( couldnt get over ep 40 since i couldnt find some action in this anime:( is it wort to get over it?

    Its more of a comedy

    LucieFierre

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2011-05-03
    Age : 21
    Location : Poland

    Re: Gintama anime

    Post  LucieFierre on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:26 am

    Ahh~ Gintama... It's one of my favourites anime ^-^ But I couldn't get over 94 episode T^T Maybe because I don't have free time...

    diqi

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2011-11-03

    Re: Gintama anime

    Post  diqi on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:42 pm

    I started watching this anime. I'm in the third episode, and I hope I can finish it before 2012 Razz. It's kinda weird, but cool and funny. cheers

    Ktvfreelancer

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Germany

    Re: Gintama anime

    Post  Ktvfreelancer on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:13 am

    Well its more a parody of other animes. Especially the new year specials are quite funny.

    Zapiboss

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2013-09-17
    Age : 23

    Re: Gintama anime

    Post  Zapiboss on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:04 pm

    I've watched the entire series (not the last movie yet : Yorozuya ni Eien Nare) and i'm SO SAD because there will have no more episodes for me to watch...

    Spoiler:

    Sponsored content

    Re: Gintama anime

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:07 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:07 pm