Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
MichyyWilson
chromechan
Sunawako
Hime
scorpiogirl1211
NARIETH
Kaia-Chan
zuypikamon
diana22
13 posters

Skip Beat!

diana22
    diana22

Skip Beat! Empty Skip Beat!

Post  diana22 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:41 am

Hey guys!! who'd read and watched Skip Beat manga and anime?? I love both manga and anime coz it is funny and the characters looking good too~~

Don't you guys think that they should produce the second season?
    zuypikamon
    zuypikamon

Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat!

Post  zuypikamon Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:11 am

OMG, I'd love to see the second season! I totally love Skip Beat!.

I've been a fan for some years now and I remember that getting scanlations of some volumes (I think 15-17 or something like that) was hell. I'm so glad that someone picked the project up and filled in the gaps between chapters.

Skip Beat! is great because Kyouko is one of the best female charas I've ever seen in shoujo manga. She rules... But just recently she started to seem a little too bit shoujoish - I mean with all that stuff with Ren and his past. Don't like too much drama between characters.

I like Shou... Is it strange? XD
    Kaia-Chan
    Kaia-Chan

Post  Kaia-Chan Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:52 am

I like Skip Beat! too. It is a pity that the Anime series stop in the middle of the story. ;_;
    NARIETH
    NARIETH

Post  NARIETH Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:29 pm

i love skip beat!
    scorpiogirl1211
    scorpiogirl1211

Post  scorpiogirl1211 Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:43 am

zuypikamon wrote:

I like Shou... Is it strange? XD

No, I think I might understand why you like Shou. Shou can be really cute. I like how he fights a lot with Kyoko but they seem to really understand each other.

Skip Beat is really good, a second season will be great Smile
    Hime
    Hime

Post  Hime Tue May 08, 2012 11:12 am

I looove Skip Beat so much...but the anime was too short Sad hope they'll make another season after the manga is finished Smile I'm always waiting for new manga chapters Razz
    Sunawako
    Sunawako

Post  Sunawako Sun May 13, 2012 7:38 pm

OMG!!!
    I trully love Skip Beat. First, I watched the anime, and then I had to keep reading the manga (until the last one.. and Im waiting for the next one), and a bit ago I watched the dorama (with Siwon and Donghae ♥ )!!!
    I´m sure, the dorama and the anime, are going to continue in a second season soon...
    chromechan
    chromechan

Post  chromechan Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:52 am

I love Skip Beat, too! but I have to admit that I stopped watching the anime after the first few episodes... I don't even know why.
    and then I watched one episode of the Skip Beat drama version... I just enjoy reading the manga, but it seems I don't like adaptations... is that weird? O_O
    MichyyWilson
    MichyyWilson

Post  MichyyWilson Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:14 pm

I wached the anime first and then read the manga but it's great i love it when the dorama was transmiting i saw it too.
    Channychanchan
    Channychanchan

Skip Beat! Empty TOTALLY!!

Post  Channychanchan Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:53 pm

YEAH TOTALY!!! love the anime and the drama version, haven't read to the latest chapter in the manga yet but I love the anime and drama ^^
    But I think the ending was quite a dissapointment T____T Hope they do a second season on the drama too! Donghae was soooooo cute and Siwon was so handsome, spazzing <3
    ftisland
    ftisland

Post  ftisland Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:56 am

dhfdsbgs Skip beat! *-* I really love that anime/ manga/ drama (omg Siwon and Donghae were loveable *-*)

I started watching que anime, I thought that the girl was really crazy (and I'm still thinking that) but she's sooo funny, that's why I watched the anime until the end. I were no satisficed with the end, so I started to read the manga, but I don't end it XDD.

When I knew about the dramas I saw that a new drama of taiwan was Skip Beat. In that moment I knew Super Junior, so I didn't think to watch it or not, I just watched it! XD (Yeah, sorry but I love the guys XD)

In my opinion, the story is very funny and good, sometimes is crazy but I really love the pjs.
    Adondesea
    Adondesea

Post  Adondesea Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:24 pm

I love the manga and wait for the seccond sesson and :3 love tsuruga ren thats is cool  Very Happy i cant wait 4 days for the next chapter in manga thats autor is asome i dont like to much the drama the effects was patetic u_u and i feel disapointed whit that.
    Devilsasa
    Devilsasa

Post  Devilsasa Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:25 am

I want to watch the dorama.

I saw the anime but it's not the complete history. In the shop I usually buy the freak material, they don't have the manga. I need to know the end!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm