Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I can not "leave a new message" in Introduce Yourself

carolinash
    carolinash

I can not  "leave a new message" in Introduce Yourself Empty I can not "leave a new message" in Introduce Yourself

Post  carolinash Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Hello I have a doubt.I have registered with the site and want to leave a message in "Introduce Yourself" forum to introduce myself but the option "leave a new message" not appear confused and not that I have I can do. TT___TT help me,please.Sorry for my bad english,I´m spanish.
    kuroi87
    kuroi87

I can not  "leave a new message" in Introduce Yourself Empty Re: I can not "leave a new message" in Introduce Yourself

Post  kuroi87 Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:25 am

You have to make a new topic to introduce yourself. At the top of right side is a button to it. I hope the information was helpful for you. ^^
    carolinash
    carolinash

I can not  "leave a new message" in Introduce Yourself Empty Re: I can not "leave a new message" in Introduce Yourself

Post  carolinash Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:41 pm

the option "REPLY" is not. I can see to answer other people's issues but to Introduce Yourself does not come out that option. this topic and nothing else, no other option TT___TT not what happens ....
    Kaia-Chan
    Kaia-Chan

Post  Kaia-Chan Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:32 pm

First you have to go to the "Introduce Yourself" thread: click here

Then click with the left mouse button on this picture, which you can find at the right side: I can not  "leave a new message" in Introduce Yourself Newtop11

After that you will be re-directed to this page:
    I can not  "leave a new message" in Introduce Yourself UF_01

Now, you only need to follow the guidelines in the rules and fill the boxes accordingly.
    For more information, please visit this post ot this one.

Afterwards you just need to click the "Send" button.

Hopefully I could help you.
    carolinash
    carolinash

Post  carolinash Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:03 pm

really thanks.

I've sent ^^and I believed that if he could not enter was because they would have to be the word REPLY. But the word Reply believed it meant something like "Topic" xD And I've made ​​a mess ,jajaja Very Happy
    it is strange that it could not enter Topic :S was very rare, but now I have done well without any problems xD would be a problem page, but from what I have been fixed.
    thank you very much for explaining so detailed Razz

thank youu

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am