Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
anyma92
Fawe Denoir
anzunnie
7 posters

The Moon That Embraces the Sun

anzunnie
    anzunnie

The Moon That Embraces the Sun Empty The Moon That Embraces the Sun

Post  anzunnie Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 am

The Moon That Embraces the Sun Haereu10

The story of the secret love between Lee Hwon, a fictional king of Joseon, and Wol, a female shaman.
    Wol was born from a noble family and became the crown princess, but she was entrapped and faced execution.
    Finally, she lived as a shaman.

CAST:

Kim Soo Hyun as Lee Hwon
    Yeo Jin Goo as Lee Hwon (Young)

Han Ga In as Heo Yeon Woo
    Kim Yoo Jung as Yeon Woo (Young)

Jung Il Woo as Prince Yang Myung
    Lee Min Ho as Yang Myung (Young)

Actually I started watching this drama two days ago and I already catched its airing speed T,T

This far this drama has been really great! I haven't been watching historical dramas
    that much before, so this is some good change for me.

The five first episodes are happenings from the time when the mainleads were kids. And oh how I miss
    those childactors! They were just so amazingly great. I'm really surprised of their
    talents in acting !! And they were all so gorgeous and asdhahkjds oh how I wish to see more of them ;u;

But well. Now when the time of those childactors is over, I'm able to see some Kim Soo-hyun everywhere woohoo!!
    From the Dream High times I think his acting has became even more powerful. Back then he was incredible, but no he
    is even more! Also Jung Il-woo is showing his hilarious acting here as well! *^^*

This drama has had really really great ratings with every single episode and actually
    the 8th episode made a rating of 30.1%

And for a good reason - gosh that episodes ending made me have a little heart attack.

Also the OST has been climbing to the top of music charts!

Also this drama is super heartbraking! Yesterday while I was watching this
    I really felt like one effin huge waterfall. I was crying like a baby ;-; IT WAS SO DARN SAD I THOUGH
    I COULD DIE AT THAT PLACE ;_____; Why is this dramaworld so cruel *sobsob*

This far I've really loved this drama and I'm so addicted that i'm gonna die before seeing the
    9th episode. This drama is really really reeeally worth of watching so - WATCH IT! You really
    must see this thing if you yet haven't !

Have you been watching this?

And if you did - were you about to dehydrate with those episodes as well as I did? :------D

Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

The Moon That Embraces the Sun Empty Re: The Moon That Embraces the Sun

Post  Fawe Denoir Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:52 am

I've only heard about it because of the OST. As you've mentionned, it's been doing quite well and appeared on some of the charts (which I follow).

The music is great so maybe one day I'll sit down to watch the show as well!
    anyma92
    anyma92

Post  anyma92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! Finally I can write about this drama!
    I really recommend it! It's so beautiful and has funny moments. I agree with anzunnie....such a heartbreaking drama. Yeo Jin Goo (Lee Hwon as a child) is so adorable!!!

I was expecting a lot for this drama because I missed Kim Soo Hyun's acting skills (not only that of course XDD). And Jung Il Woo really impressed me a lot. I've seen him in several dramas but his role in The moon that embraces the sun catched my attention. I love both of them.

Once, I finished watching it, this song was stuk in my head...so beautiful T^T

I hope that more people watch this drama and talk about. You won't have any regrets.
    Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

Post  Fawe Denoir Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:25 am

Love that song as well!

I always figured if no other songmaker picks this up I just might make it .Smile
    fernandadmf
    fernandadmf

Post  fernandadmf Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:41 am

This drama is awesome!
    one of my favorites, for sure!
    its so sad, so full of emotion, i almost cried my eyes out.
    i found myself asking if their suffering would ever end and at the same time envying how lucky they were.
    its amazing! really amazing!
    WACHT IT!
    and the songs are amazing too
    wingphoong
    wingphoong

Post  wingphoong Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:46 am

The song really nice~ i keep listen on it~
    AliCe_Grettel
    AliCe_Grettel

Post  AliCe_Grettel Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:18 pm

I cry with this drama litres awwwww I love... I think was my first historical drama that I saw... and by chance... I was looking for another drama and found this... I confused them and finish watching it aww love him love him... a thousand times recommended
    Bilasa
    Bilasa

Post  Bilasa Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:18 am

The songs (OST) of this drama were perfect, I loved this drama and I cried too much whit it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 am