Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Problem with Microphone

KimBoubi
    KimBoubi

Problem with Microphone Empty Problem with Microphone

Post  KimBoubi Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Well, my happiness was not complete (as usual), I don't have a singstar mic and idon't think i can find one here, and my normal mic didn't work with the game, an ERROR comes out saying "Player 1 assigned to a microphone, please Check your record options" and when i check it, it works normally!

It's really killing me not being able to play TT^TT i was so exited about this game, espacially after i found out about this forum which contains alot of kpop songs, so plz someone HELP !

Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

Problem with Microphone Empty Re: Problem with Microphone

Post  Fawe Denoir Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:12 pm

That's why I use Ultrastar Deluxe V 1.1.0

It may not have the party extension but it does have a very neat microphone testing part which I use all the time. I switch computers and microphones a lot (I have 4 mics) so I also have a lot of problems with the "Player 1 not assigned to microphone".

In other versions it's much harder to check if its working properly. In this one you can go Options --> Recording and visually test your microphones.

Before going on in details about that though, which Ultrastar version do you use?

As a general note, you will have to assign a channel to your microphone. In the options, you can find this under recording or microphone or something similar (can't rmember the specific names for other versions).

If you see:
    Channel 1
    Chanel 2

Make sure you set Channel 1 to one (use the left and right arrow keys)

If you are getting this message it mieans you have not assigned a player to a microphone. Essentially, you connected a micorphone to your computer but you have to go the extra step and tell Ultrastar "Look THIS microphone, HERE!"
    KimBoubi
    KimBoubi

Post  KimBoubi Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Stupid me xD i was setting Channel 1 off :p i didn't know how to changed with the mouse, but now it's working ! ! Thank u soooooooo much Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy u made my day ! ! now i'm gone rock it up !! yayy i'm super happy !! Very Happy biig thankies Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:13 pm