Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Post  kuroi87 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:50 am

I wish the Anime would continue, but maybe it is not possible because how are the Anime Studio explaining about Daemon Spade?
    At the Shimon Arc in Manga, Daemon Spade isn't really dead and is actually the main villain in that story...
    The plot would be strange because of that...^^"

Post  felixjingga on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:19 am

I love this manga/anime... First time I watch it, I thought this anime isn't that good because of the first 24 episode(Daily life Arc)...

But, everything change when Kokuyo Arc begin... It really change my point of view of this anime...

For people who doesn't read the manga, I think you should read the manga after finish watching the anime(Shimon Arc and now Battle of Rainbow Representative Arc)...

And I also hope, there will be the Anime continuation... It would be a shame if there isn't anime continuation for this great anime/manga Very Happy...

As for my fav character... Well, let's see... I totally love Takeshi Yamamoto I love you I love you I love you ... I also like every Vongola X Guardian(except 5-year old Lambo), Giotto and all of his Guardian(except Daemon Spade), Reborn(Baby and Adult), Fon(Baby and Adult), Collonelo(Baby and Adult), All Sky Arcobaleno, and many more~~~(it would take very much time to tell all of you about my favorite character Very Happy)...

Post  Kyouya on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:54 am

I just read the first three volumes^^
    Much better!!!!!
    I continue XDD
    I also want so see Enma Kozato^^
    I only see pictures of him and i think he is cute^^

Post  felixjingga on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:22 am

Kyouya wrote:I just read the first three volumes^^
    Much better!!!!!
    I continue XDD
    I also want so see Enma Kozato^^
    I only see pictures of him and i think he is cute^^

I totally agree with u... Enma is pretty much the same as Tsuna... He can also go to dying will mode... And also, the attribute of his flame is so awesome Very Happy... love him so much Razz...

KHR rules!! <3

Post  YoruMitsuki on Sun May 27, 2012 8:21 am

I love Katekyo Hitman Reborn! so much! I've watched only anime, but I thought about moving to manga now when the anime ended. I really wish that it continues some day, but I want to know what happened after whole future saving arc Very Happy (yeah, I dunno the real names of the arcs xD)

My fav characters are Gokusera and Hibari, I sorta like Giotto a lot too. Though Byakuran is insane, I really like him too. All the guys are so hot in KHR! Very Happy I was a huge Bleach fan, but I think that KHR is better. No fillers after the first 20 episodes xD

For all who haven't yet seen the anime, I highly recommend it. And I'm not gonna even ask that should I read it, I'm sure it's epic as a manga too.

Post  chromechan on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:03 am

I stopped watching the anime by episode 130 or so... >___<
    only because I couldn't find a site where i could watch it online because license stuff etc. ... really annoying. so I started read the manga instead and I agree with everyone saying the manga is better.
    though i was freaked out by the first chapters + episodes i fell in love with this manga/anime starting kokuyo arc. <3

i haven't finished watching the anime and i'm not sure if i will ever do that, but i'm still reading the manga. it's one of the few manga series I still continue to read, although my japan-love era is over.. lol
    i shifted to k-pop and korean dramas instead and i feel a little guilty, but i just don't have the time to be obsessed with both japanese + korean culture... *sobs*

i love all the main characters, there are just some minor characters i hate. like MM, or Birds, the creepy twins. and i don't like shamal that much. he's a pervert.
    as for my favs, it's Hibari, Mukuro and Chrome, though I also love Yamamoto, Bel, Gokudera, Lal Mirch, Colonello, Reborn, Byakuran... I love them all.
    this manga is so addicting, especially with all the bishies... >___<

did anyone read the latest chapters? >___<

Post  2LazyToCare on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:45 pm

KHR is probably my biggest guilty pleasure. When you look at it objectively there is nothing to the story, just your very typical shounen - big explosions and fights to save the world (from bad guys that all turn good eventually no less) with nothing more complex than good vs. evil as the moral. It also has a crappy ending (talking about the manga here, though the anime's sucked too since it had none) which is usually unforgivable for me, since I think an ending can break or make a good show. And yet I still like it.

What I love and I think is the reason this series was so well know and liked, is the characters. There's a big array of male characters, all with completely different personalities and looks that appeal to different types of people. And I can't choose favourites, I really can't... they are all so wonderful in their own way.
    The female cast, though likeable, it's not that well liked, not just because there are so few of them compared to the male cast but all because they do nothing thru the all show (even though Amane-sensei is a woman this series turn out pretty sexist). Chrome, one of the main characters and guardian, never fights, every time she tries she gets her but handed to her and Mukuro has to come to save the day. And lets not talk of Kyoko and Haru whose only propose seems to be cooking and doing laundry. But like I said they are still very likeable even if they contribute nothing. I admit I didn't like Kyoko in the anime but in the manga she has a couple of extra scenes that make her not so "doormat-y". If I had to pick favourites of the girls, it would be I-Pin, Bianchi, Lal Mirch and Haru.

The anime also has a lot of other problems too. Like the fillers, 30 to 40 episodes worth I think. Not just of made up arcs and episodes that were never on the manga but also of recap episodes - nothing but flashbacks of the all series. And worse of all the censorship. In the anime they changed things to fit and when they couldn't it truly looked ridiculous. For example, there's a scene where Bel freaks out about Gokudera making him bleed... there wasn't a drop of blood anywhere. The all thing was so ridiculous I facepalmed. There's plenty of scenes like that, that simply look stupid because they didn't want to show blood, on a show that has pretty violent attacks. Rolling Eyes
    The manga has one big problem too. Amano-sensei started to lose interest in the series and not only did that make for that crappy and rushed ending, it also became very repetive shortly after where the anime ends on. I would've still liked to see those final arcs animated though. Some of my favourite scenes are on the Simon Arc.

It seems I can only talk about the bad stuff but the truth is if this was any other show, I wouldn't have liked it. I hated animes for less than this and yet I still found it entertaining and fun and I can't pinpoint the exact reason that makes Katekyo Hitman Reborn so special. Except for the fact I really, really liked these characters. xD
    Right now, I have the Artbook and the Soundtrack (another guilty pleasure - it's pretty generic music that I can't help listening to Razz) and if I ever find it I would love to have the Character Book. I also want every male character of KHR to be in my harem.

Katekyo :3

Post  SunashiVázquez on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:04 am

Me encanta este anime, no eh tenido la oportunidad de leer el manga u.u Razz 

Post  Lileverte on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:47 am

I 'm just star watching this and it looks so funny xd
    There are more that 200 chapters but I know I'm gonna get fun Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:33 pm

Current date/time is Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:32 pm