Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Why when I'm downloading using Mega, it stops halfway?

NASJ93
    NASJ93

Why when I'm downloading using Mega, it stops halfway? Empty Why when I'm downloading using Mega, it stops halfway?

Post  NASJ93 Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:22 am

Help me :(It happend eventho I waited for about an hour. It still stays at 14%. I don't think something is wrong with my connection because it's fine. All song I'm trying to download also stops at 14% Why when I'm downloading using Mega, it stops halfway? <a href=Why when I'm downloading using Mega, it stops halfway? Untitl12" />
    Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

Why when I'm downloading using Mega, it stops halfway? Empty Re: Why when I'm downloading using Mega, it stops halfway?

Post  Fawe Denoir Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:30 am

That is curious. Personally, every time Mega froze it was because I had lost the internet for a second (and then the download never started again).

I don't know what could cause it for all the songs you are trying to download, I haven't had that with IE or Chrome yet. Neutral 

Maybe other Firefox users have an idea?

Could you list some of the songs you have problems with? I doubt it's a file error with the songs but I can double-check.
    NASJ93
    NASJ93

Why when I'm downloading using Mega, it stops halfway? Empty Re: Why when I'm downloading using Mega, it stops halfway?

Post  NASJ93 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:15 am

I don't think something is wrong with the songs link. I think it's just because I don't know how to download using Mega. Is there any instruction that I should follow in downloading using Mega? Sorry to if I'm bothering you Sad
    Zapiboss
    Zapiboss

Post  Zapiboss Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Try downloading that plugin :
    https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/imega/