Afterschool War Activities

Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

Post  Fawe Denoir on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:23 am

Okay, this is technically a 'manhwa' but we don't have a dedicated thread for those so here goes.

My sister introduced me to this manwha and I loved it.

!!!Warning!!! This story has a lot of graphic death and blood so it's not for everyone  Exclamation   

My Synopsis
    When alien spheres invade earth, high school students are drafted into army reserves to help fight the threat. Afterschool War Activities follows a class of students as they witness D-day (the day the spheres appeared), their subsequent enrollment in the amry (and training) and their war against these unidentified objects (creatures? aliens? weapons?).

-->This story is told from the viewpoints of the students so you learn more about the spheres, and the members in the class, as the story progresses.

If you've read - or are reading- this manga come share your thoughs on it here! Very Happy

Re: Afterschool War Activities

Post  blacktaiga on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:46 am

Uooo!  affraid 
    Thank you very much! Did not know him and now I get to look that looks very interesting ^^
    Arigato for the info, Fawe Denoir  Smile 

Current date/time is Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:59 am