Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I do not understand how to download T.T

zerg0

I do not understand how to download T.T Empty I do not understand how to download T.T

Post  zerg0 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Hello
    Sorry for my ignorance but still do not understand what to do to download songs on this site. If someone could explain me would greatly appreciate it

Smile
    Hotarubi
    Hotarubi

I do not understand how to download T.T Empty Re: I do not understand how to download T.T

Post  Hotarubi Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:38 am

When you want to download a song you have to first post a thank you note and then a hidden link for the song will appear. You can also read the rules in the news & announcements part of the forum. Hope this will help you Very Happy
    nanacushy
    nanacushy

I do not understand how to download T.T Empty I need help, please

Post  nanacushy Sat May 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Same with zerg0.. I really do not know how.
    Even, I do not understand where the song list.

Can you tell me? Sad Sad
    Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

I do not understand how to download T.T Empty Re: I do not understand how to download T.T

Post  Fawe Denoir Sat May 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Had you read this : https://usasian.forumotion.net/t5069-how-do-i-download-music

You would know that you do not see the songs because you are NOT yet a member. Members are blue, your name is in grey.

We need to validate your introduction before you become a member. Simply writing one is not enough to make you a member.
    nanacushy
    nanacushy

Post  nanacushy Sun May 06, 2012 2:59 pm

greatt.. now i can download song! thanks to Fawe Denoir for answering my question and give me the member rights Embarassed Laughing

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 am