Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
2LazyToCare
SMiiLe
6 posters

How do I add the songs I downloaded to Ultrastar??

SMiiLe
    SMiiLe

How do I add the songs I downloaded to Ultrastar?? Empty How do I add the songs I downloaded to Ultrastar??

Post  SMiiLe Sun May 20, 2012 3:32 pm

I need help on how to put the songs on the program.
    I don't know what to do with the rar files either.
    I extracted the zip files too, what comes next??
    Please help me!
    2LazyToCare
    2LazyToCare

How do I add the songs I downloaded to Ultrastar?? Empty Re: How do I add the songs I downloaded to Ultrastar??

Post  2LazyToCare Sun May 20, 2012 4:10 pm

After extracting the files from the .rar you get a folder. You need to move that folder to another named "Songs" in your UltraStar program.
    SMiiLe
    SMiiLe

How do I add the songs I downloaded to Ultrastar?? Empty Re: How do I add the songs I downloaded to Ultrastar??

Post  SMiiLe Sun May 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Thanks
    2LazyToCare
    2LazyToCare

Post  2LazyToCare Mon May 21, 2012 5:28 am

No problem. Glad I could help.
    Sazzu
    Sazzu

How do I add the songs I downloaded to Ultrastar?? Empty how-do-i-add-the-songs-i-downloaded-to-ultrastar

Post  Sazzu Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:26 pm

hi

i already do that but the video didn't come out..it just show a black screen..what should i do??
    Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

Post  Fawe Denoir Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:26 am

First of all, make sure the file does have a video (some songs simply don't!)

Then, make sure the name of the video in the text file is the same as the name of the video. For example if in the txt file you see:

#VIDEO:Davichi - Secret.mp4

Then make sure the video is titled "Davichi - Secret" (and is in mp4). If it is called "Davichi-Secret" the game won't accept it.
    Sazzu
    Sazzu

Post  Sazzu Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:23 pm

hi..

i already did that on Big Bang - Last Farewell which it is download here but still cannot watch the video on ultrastar
    Kaia-Chan
    Kaia-Chan

Post  Kaia-Chan Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:12 am

Perhaps your Ultrastar do not support the media file extension of your video.
    I have the same problem with another song.

Personally, I think the easiest solution is to convert that problem video file into an .avi file and to change the text file.
    Then it should work.
    Prom361
    Prom361
    Admin

Post  Prom361 Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:40 pm

me too, I had this problem!
    I've updated the "codecs" videos from my PC
    sometimes I also use another version of ultrastar Smile

I hope you solve your problem!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm