Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
jenny.lk
xoloitzcuintla
marmolada_xd
sunkeebakery
8 posters

Club Star King MMORPG

sunkeebakery
    sunkeebakery

Club Star King MMORPG Empty Club Star King MMORPG

Post  sunkeebakery Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Omg. I really want to play this game but sadly I have a feeling I can't access it since i don't live in Korea or have KSS.

You would need to be able to read korean to play though. I can sing slow songs but fast songs are too hard for me.

Do you guys know about this?

Online Karaoke Game, Club Star-King (PC – News)

February 26, 2010 By: Lukchin (admin) Category: GAME NEWS, REVIEWS AND PREVIEWS, PC Games

Seoul, Korea, February 26th, 2010 - Three things you need when you play Club Star-King are a web camera, a mike and your voice. Club Star-King is an online Karaoke game developed by Sonov (http://eng.sonov.com/).

Club Star-King features two game modes: Karaoke Battle and Dance Battle. Karaoke Battle is a singing competition. A user picks a song and sings it out while others are watching. If you prefer to sing alone, you can create a room for yourself. And if you do not want to hear others sing, you can turn a mike off. Dance Battle is similar to other rhythm games and can be played as a mini game since it does not offer a combat mode.

In Club Star-King, a user is scored based on how well s/he sings. On a low level, the system only counts combos but when it gets to a high level, every pitch counts.

Club Star-King is a casual game for everyone.

About Sonov
    Established in 2003, Sonov is a leading online game developer and publisher in Korea. Total 180 employees work in the Seoul office. Its core game titles include MMORPG Shaiya and Dragon Sky.

marmolada_xd
    marmolada_xd

Club Star King MMORPG Empty Re: Club Star King MMORPG

Post  marmolada_xd Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 pm

I'm able to keep up with the lyrics or learn them in some 2AM songs and Park ShinHye - Without Words but fast songs like in the YT vid Sorry Sorry ... too hard for me!!
    Now ... be able to sing there is my dream xDD
    xoloitzcuintla
    xoloitzcuintla

Post  xoloitzcuintla Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:11 pm

waaa that seems like fun, sadly i suck at hangeul xD
    sunkeebakery
    sunkeebakery

Post  sunkeebakery Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:06 pm

I'm just going to keep updating more news about this game. I really want to play this. Must hack into their system. LOL.

CBT - Closed Beta Testing means that only a few number of people have access to the game. They are given the access key through email. The players will have access to the game and they will play test it. If everything goes well, they they will have it soon to be opened to the public. I don't know how long it takes from it to be CBT to Open Access. =(

PR Release Forum From Sonov Entertainment about the Club Star King MMPORG

Hi, is stocking the club.

February 4, 2010, the club will start stocking 1st CBT.
    So I warn you 1st CBT stocking schedule for releasing the club and I'll take a look at it ~ *

Club Stockings Day 1 (Thu) ★ (1 car CBT starts!)
    - Server Open Time: February 4 1:00 p.m.-February 4 noon (approximately 11 hours will be in progress)

Club stockings 4 primary (1) ★
    - Server Open Time: February 7 1:00 p.m. ~ February 7 noon (approximately 11 hours will be in progress)

During the 1st CBT with stockings and a fun time when the club hope ~
    Thank you * ^ ^ * [u]
    jenny.lk
    jenny.lk

Club Star King MMORPG Empty Club Star King?

Post  jenny.lk Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 am

sounds really interesting !~ i was searching for it in google..anyways,since I'm still new with Ultrastar,I'll play it for now.. i just got how it works and I reaally really like it:P ..
    Azk13
    Azk13

Post  Azk13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:58 am

Anyone knows where i can get the client. I have registered but i dunno where i could get the client. Or is it not open to public since it is closed beta?
    arnaldosfjunior
    arnaldosfjunior

Post  arnaldosfjunior Thu May 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Sounds optimum stuff. Best MMORPG ever. Great discover.
    jolipony
    jolipony

Post  jolipony Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:26 pm

OMG I wanna live in Korea just to play this game.

Azk13 wrote:Anyone knows where i can get the client. I have registered but i dunno where i could get the client. Or is it not open to public since it is closed beta?

No, sorry, I don't know. But how did you registered ? Do you live in Korea ? It seems that the website in not accessible from outside Korea.
    ryuuko

Post  ryuuko Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:01 am

i have a account and the game but when i try to start the game this eror pops up someone know what to do?Club Star King MMORPG 12311

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm