Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
gucken
GANJI.
Ladynight153
adinda_rt
viejoperro
Asu
Vi Loo
thatxx
Anniefreak
marmolada_xd
Clemza
ikaru
diane1990
NotNicoAgain
Elmo95
Tempestas_chan
aoitakarai
laura_13
Fawe Denoir
Mizukichan
michyeoga
goodbrasaturdays
26 posters

What kdramas are you currently watchin? Or are you planning to watch?

Ladynight153
    Ladynight153

What kdramas are you currently watchin? Or are you planning to watch? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kdramas are you currently watchin? Or are you planning to watch?

Post  Ladynight153 Tue May 27, 2014 10:20 am

I am watching Doctor Stranger,Angel Eyes and School 2013. Oh my god all of them are SO good!
    I plan to watch Secret Garden Very Happy
    GANJI.
    GANJI.

What kdramas are you currently watchin? Or are you planning to watch? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kdramas are you currently watchin? Or are you planning to watch?

Post  GANJI. Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:12 pm

I'm watching Let's Eat with Beast's Doojoon playing the lead. I really recommend this drama to everyone, it's a light and fluffy watch. The only thing you should be careful of is the amount of FOOD shots, be ready to drool a lot haha.
    gucken
    gucken

Post  gucken Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:51 pm

I am currently stoked on My Love from another Star!
    I watch it before going to sleep and before going to work the next morning..
    And on my way back from work when I'm sitting in the street car Very Happy
    Too bad it's going to end soon for me if I keep this up Very Happy
    Nami-san
    Nami-san

Post  Nami-san Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:05 am

I loved a lot of dramas you mentioned here! (Let's Eat was a good surprise, Doo Joon as an actor is not bad at all!)

I'm currently watching My lovable Girl with Rain and Krystal (from f(x)). Only 3 episodes left before I see the end...
    I think my next drama will be Reply 1997 or I Miss You, I've heard a lot of good things on them.
    WingXero
    WingXero

Post  WingXero Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:14 am

C-Drama :

Lan Ling Wang
    Fated to love you
    Love Now
    Autumn's Concerto
    Swordsman

K-Drama :

My Love from the stars
    You're beautifull

J-Drama :

Innocent Love
    Hana yori dango
    Akai Ito
    Buzzer Beat
    Bara no nai hanaya
    Byakuyakou

More ore less the best I've seen so far (and I've seen a lot more xD).

The Master's Sun is the next one I'm planning to view.
    rajaadorable
    rajaadorable

Post  rajaadorable Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:17 am

For comedy I'm currently watching MNET The Lovers (its sooo emberassing Embarassed Very Happy )
    Angry mom (at first I thought what a dumb story but eventually I still watched it and now I'm addicted!! And I found out that one of my favourite actors is acting in it lol Kim Ji Soo he's sooo awesome in the drama)
    Missing Noir M (thrilling and so so good! I love crime/thriller dramas with riddles/puzzles and this such a good drama! I can only recommend it to you)
    Special Affairs Team TEN (same director as Missing Noir M)
    and I'm planning to watch many more lol but school doesn't allow me the time Mad
    carolinabelga
    carolinabelga

What kdramas are you currently watchin? Or are you planning to watch? - Page 2 Empty .

Post  carolinabelga Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:36 am

I'm watching "The Legend of the Blue sea" and "Hwarang". More suggestions? Kdrama

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 pm