Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hi! can someone help me please? thank u!

KumiChan
    KumiChan

Hi! can someone help me please? thank u! Empty Hi! can someone help me please? thank u!

Post  KumiChan Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Hi!! Can someone help me please ? :3

Sooo, I don't know I but I can't see the part of downloads...

I star using this forum a long time ago but, unfortunatly, my pc gone a long time ago and I just get a new one this year *cheers cheer*

But... In the beginning of this year, I download some musics here in this forum and it's everything allright.. I can't understand why I'm not member anymore.. ç.ç

In the party od new year I told my best friend to download some musics... Please if she say or do something wrong in the coments (because I told her, you need to coment to download, please take care of it) please forgive me ç.ç I'm gonna make a bday party this weak I really want to have ultra star with kpop again!! PLEASEE HELP ME Ç.Ç

and THANK U THANK U VERY MUCH! (aw! *bestie* OK I stop.)
    Eirith
    Eirith

Hi! can someone help me please? thank u! Empty Re: Hi! can someone help me please? thank u!

Post  Eirith Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:32 am

Hi KumiChan.
    You were a member of the forum but you lost your rights by breaking the rules, as Omena told you. So you can't download the songs.

WELCOME TO ULTRASTAR ASIAN FORUM ≧◡≦
    Sorry for the mistakes I made with English. I try to improve day by day.
    If your introduction takes a long time and you have not received an answer, please, send me a PM.
    KumiChan
    KumiChan

Hi! can someone help me please? thank u! Empty Re: Hi! can someone help me please? thank u!

Post  KumiChan Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:10 am

Hii Eirith!

Thank u thank u thank u for the quickly answer!! ç.ç

I passed all night trying to understand what I did and I finally understand, yup I break one of the most important rules it's true! ç.ç But I send a PM to one of the adms explaining whats happened...

I hope I can fix what I did... ç.ç

I'm so sorry for the spam of sadnes KKKKK and thank you again <3
    Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

Post  Fawe Denoir Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:43 am

You shouldn't send a pm to the moderator. Instead, you should write down what you did wrong on your introduction topic. Wink

Be sure to follow the Forum RULES at all times!
    Still not a member? Then your introduction is likely incomplete! Be sure that your introduction follows these 5 steps! (availalbe in French here).
    KumiChan
    KumiChan

Post  KumiChan Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Ohh!! Ok ok, I just send one, the other times I make a Q&A post (this here kkk) and I post in my apresentation!!

I explain inmy apresentation what I think I make bad here~ I'm feeling a criminal kkkkkkk

But thank you for the help really!!! I'm gonna wait, it's everything I can do, explain everything in my apresentation topic!! ^^

thank uuu again for the kindness!! <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 am