Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Recruitment : Re-uploader, Songmakers and Songreworkers !

WingXero
    WingXero

Recruitment : Re-uploader, Songmakers and Songreworkers ! Empty Recruitment : Re-uploader, Songmakers and Songreworkers !

Post  WingXero Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:53 pm

Hello everyone !

I'd like to post this announcement for recruiting Re-uploader, Songmakers and Songreworkers.

What do they do ?

Re-uploader :
    A reuploader need to beware most of the song of the forum (On his computer, an external hard disk, ...)

So you'll have to download little by little song on the forum (not all song, but how more, how better),
    and when a link goes down, if you have the song, re-upload it (with mediafire/mega/...) and change the old link.
    (So you need an account on a hosting site, best mediafire or mega (10G free))

Songmakers :
    Songmakers create songs.
    We have various tutorials here (and I made one recently >HERE<) to help you.

You'll need some programs (mostly YASS), and an account on a hosting site (Mediafire/Mega/...).

We can help you create songs ! I'm the first one that'll help you out.
    (The only thing I request is a valid Music sheet or Midi file, I can help you look for it).

Songreworkers :
    Songreworkers will update songs with errors in it.

Here, no need to create song from zero, only rework songs of the forum that are not good enough
    (BPM too low, no enough spaces between the pitches, no good toning, or bad mp3/video ...)
    Some songs here can be reworked very easily other one will be like creating a whole new song.

You'll need the same programs as a Songmakers, and need an account on a hosting site.

Here also I can help you out. Preparing the file, saying what need to be corrected, ...
    (And also, it would be better to find a Music sheet / Midi to be sure of the toning)

---------------------------------------------

I'm the first one to know that creating/rework songs takes time, and in the beginning it's quite difficult
    to apprehend all the information needed, but you'll see after a while it's not that difficult work.
    (Only taking some time).

That's why I don't care if in the beginning I need time to explain everything, or even look after your work,
    if we can have more songs or of better quality, everyone would be glad Wink
    I'm even fine in doing all the little works in the beginning, leaving you with only the pitching.

If your interested, send me a PM/mail or reply here.

Best regards,

sakichan

Recruitment : Re-uploader, Songmakers and Songreworkers ! Empty Re: Recruitment : Re-uploader, Songmakers and Songreworkers !

Post  sakichan Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 am

Since I'm back as a songmaker, I may as well work as a song-reworker and correct some songs (especially older ones) ;> So yes, I'm interested!
    WingXero
    WingXero

Recruitment : Re-uploader, Songmakers and Songreworkers ! Empty Re: Recruitment : Re-uploader, Songmakers and Songreworkers !

Post  WingXero Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Okay, it's up to you Smile

I'll add you to the group.
    I've recently made some songmaking tutorial, maybe there's things I do or use that could help you Wink

The 2 biggest problem in lots of songs is

> 1) the BPM ... it's really too low and most of the song used the MIDI BPM (mostly 120).
    But the true BPM of the song is not the same.
    It's best to have a BPM between 250 and 400.

I use MixMeister and "Tap for beat" : http://www.all8.com/tools/bpm.htm
    (So I can check that Mixmeister give me the good BPM) to know BPM.
    Then I multiply it to have it between 250 and 400.

> 2) Pitch spaces
    Not enough spaces between words (so no time for breathing).
    With higher BPM, it's easier to create space.

If you need any help, I'd gladly help you !

Ddog282

Post  Ddog282 Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Hey I sent you a PM already but I wanted to reply to this too. I actually have a couple songs ready to go. (I make songs for another Ultrastar website) I just don't understand/know how to post them to this forum.

Thanks. Smile
    WingXero
    WingXero

Post  WingXero Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:36 pm

I've just answered, I'll maybe check your work before I begin again on my songs ^^

Elo12

Post  Elo12 Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:03 pm

Hoihoi, I am happy to contribute as a reuploader. I have multiple Mega accounts and could start downloading and reuploading to Mega. let me know, if you are still looking for people filling this role.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:42 pm