Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Introduction] foxssin

foxssin
    foxssin

[Introduction] foxssin Empty [Introduction] foxssin

Post  foxssin Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:39 am

Dear Ultrastar Asian Songs Community,

I hope this starry sky of melodies also lights up your hearts as brightly as it does my screen when I dive into the world of games! 🌟

I'm foxssin, a passionate gamer and new karaoke enthusiast from the heart of Germany. 🎤🚀

Here are a few sparks of my personality:

Home: Proudly anchored in Germany
    Karaoke love: My voice is looking for its stage - rekindled and ready for an echo!
    Gaming Passion: PC and Steam Deck are my digital companions, but sometimes the deck switches to the Nintendo Switch.
    Anime enthusiasm: A collection of anime figures adorns my kingdom, each piece a little treasure. 💎
    Musical dreams: The vision of soon creating my own songs for you glows within me. Inexperienced but with a heart full of grades and curiosity.
    I look forward to sharing my journey with you and creating symphonies of joy together! 🍀

With inspired greetings,

foxssin
    foxssin
    foxssin

[Introduction] foxssin Empty Re: [Introduction] foxssin

Post  foxssin Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:45 am

Seems like there hasn't been an active admin here for months Crying or Very sad  

I hope that an admin will soon decide to check out this board and that I and many others who have been waiting since December or longer will soon be made available to download!

FriendOfMBJR likes this post

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:58 pm