Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Alaenia
Fawe Denoir
mandy_alba
Kirsch
huichen
johani
gabriel
tyratwink
Cherry Honey
BB2N
Sjuul1987
Hime
FuerzaFriki
buttercake
HanaBi
Iirai
miki aome
KRIZALID_AKOF
aku
marmolada_xd
easonwhywhy02
-=Maniek=-
maralhu
27 posters

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Caolen
    Caolen

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - Page 2 Empty Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Post  Caolen Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:33 am

I love this anime she is so funny! i was a bit concerned when i heard it was becoming a drama but i even loved that in the end. This is what of my most favorite anime's of all time Very Happy
    ftisland
    ftisland

Post  ftisland Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:01 pm

Wow, this anime is... is just "yamato nadeshiko", I can't describe it. Sunako-chan is... is just... "Sunako-chan" I can't describe her too XD I must confess that I was afraid when I started the anime, but now I really love it. The deep of the story is very beautifull and I really enjoy it ♥

THE WAY TO BEGIN A LADY! *Sunako's scream* XDD
    Devilsasa
    Devilsasa

Post  Devilsasa Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 am

I also watched anime & dorama of Yamato Nadeshiko. It's very funny!
    One day, in an asian restaurant, some friends and me did a video about the ideal manners to eat with chops while performing this serie's characters. Now, every time we go to that restaurant, we make it again as a personal joke. Great memorys!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:22 am