Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
anyma92
hanaiji
kirschsteinrise
happycute
neuphia
zukolover24
Emanuel
laura_13
Caolen
ikaru
aisuki
visionfactory
Hotarubi
Fawe Denoir
NotNicoAgain
AmyLou
20 posters

Which Kpop/Jpop concerts have you been?

happycute
    happycute

Which Kpop/Jpop concerts have you been? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Kpop/Jpop concerts have you been?

Post  happycute Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:15 am

i never go to watch live concert...but i enjoy music bank  korean concert in jakarta last year
    kirschsteinrise
    kirschsteinrise

Which Kpop/Jpop concerts have you been? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Kpop/Jpop concerts have you been?

Post  kirschsteinrise Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:02 am

I saw Dir En Grey live in Poland, went to Gackt's concert back in 2010 when he was on his Yellow Fried Chickenz Tour and also I saw Infinite in December when they were in Paris and I have to say all of those concerts were really amazing but Infinite's was the best, felt like it changed my life ^^ I love concerts and I hope I'll get to see more of them in the future :D
    Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

Post  Fawe Denoir Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:50 am

kirschsteinrise wrote:I saw Dir En Grey live in Poland, went to Gackt's concert back in 2010 when he was on his Yellow Fried Chickenz Tour and also I saw Infinite in December when they were in Paris and I have to say all of those concerts were really amazing but Infinite's was the best, felt like it changed my life ^^ I love concerts and I hope I'll get to see more of them in the future Very Happy

Wow! You saw so many groups! 'm so jealous right now  Embarassed 

hanaiji
    hanaiji

Post  hanaiji Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:38 am

I saw Big Bang Alive Tour in London in December 2012 and Infinite One Great Step in Paris in December 2013 Smile
    Both concerts were amazing in their own way, and I'm so glad I could go to both of them, as they are two of my favourite bands~
    anyma92
    anyma92

Post  anyma92 Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:10 pm

I live in Spain so I had th chance to see JYJ and Teen Top in Barcelona.

I've been several times at de Japan xpo in Paris and I was able to see X Japan, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, man with a mission and Daizy Stripper. I wish I could see also infinite and one ok rock in their european tour but I missed it T^T.

In every concert I've been, it was just A-MA-ZING!!!!
    Tegoyan
    Tegoyan

Post  Tegoyan Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Here in Chile I've been in JAMProject concert, Eizo Sakamoto, ONE OK ROCK, DeG, VAMPS

Jpop is still not very popular here, not as Kpop, a lot of bands have been here but I'm just into Kpop now... I hope to enjoy another concert here soon *_*
    Thunder
    Thunder

Post  Thunder Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:11 am

Ah, there are not THAT many Asian acts coming to Germany, but on conventions I've seen Olivia Lufkin(unforgettable), Back-On(they rocked so much~), Halko Momoi and Shuuhei Kita.
    I've also been to Miyavi's 'Slap the World' tour last year.

Unfortunately I missed B.a.p's concert... Because I was already on the plane to Korea(Oh, the irony)
    In Korea I've attended a few live stages though they were no solo concerts(mixed summer festivals, TV recordings and the likes)
    Do those count?
    Because then I've seen a bunch of K-pop groups live Very Happy
    Spoiler:

Overall every live is an unforgettable experience though c:
    melisxn
    melisxn

Post  melisxn Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:05 pm

Yo fui a ver a Suju y Shinee
    Pardotje
    Pardotje

Post  Pardotje Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:51 am

Is Miyavi J-Pop enough?

(I`ve also seen the Gazette, Dir en Grey and Moi dix Mois, not sure if J-Rock counts XD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:34 pm