Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Question: do u known about any K-Drama about medicine or cience

Arquenteron
    Arquenteron

Question: do u known about any K-Drama about medicine or cience Empty Question: do u known about any K-Drama about medicine or cience

Post  Arquenteron Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Hiii!
    I am a medical student and i also love korean culture. So i'd wanna ask u if u know about medical kdramas (something like house or grey's anatomy xD).

Thanks!

I'd read all ur answers :'D but i am Spanish, so I dont speak English... XD and i am not using google translate, so... HAHAHA sorry for my English (in2it would said this xD).
    Eirith
    Eirith

Question: do u known about any K-Drama about medicine or cience Empty Re: Question: do u known about any K-Drama about medicine or cience

Post  Eirith Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:22 am

Hi Arquenteron!
    I know some kdramas related to medicine, but like many, the majority are more related to romance.
    Although aren't very related to medicine, some of the ones I've seen are Doctor Stranger, Mirror of the Witch, Good Doctor, Blood, D Day, Hospital ship... (sorry if there're many and if they don't meet your expectations Razz ).

There's a dorama that I highly recommend, although it is Japanese. The name is "Ichi rittoru no namida" or Un litro de lágrimas in Spanish, and the truth is that the title doesn't lie. I remember that the first time I saw it I could cry more than a liter xDD but each person has their own tastes and not everyone likes that dorama or cries. But I recommend it because you not only learn by the illness that the protagonist suffers, but also by the great lesson of life that she gives, and it's very easy to feel empathy with her. It is also based on real events.
    I don't talk more, it seems that I'm selling the dorama Laughing
    If you see some of these movies or Un litro de lágrimas I would like to know your opinion, I hope you like them Very Happy

WELCOME TO ULTRASTAR ASIAN FORUM ≧◡≦
    Sorry for the mistakes I made with English. I try to improve day by day.
    If your introduction takes a long time and you have not received an answer, please, send me a PM.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:16 am