Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Introduction]gordonbennett

gordonbennett
    gordonbennett

[Introduction]gordonbennett Empty [Introduction]gordonbennett

Post  gordonbennett Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 am

Hello 👋

Greetings from the UK.

About me:

I’m interested in all things Japan including karaoke of course! I recently visited with my family and loved it SO much I want to go back! The people were so friendly. I love Japanese food too and make a lot of it at home. I also do a bit of origami.

I live in the south of the UK in a small town. I have a 13 year old son who is very interested in Japanese culture, mostly manga and anime, we spent a few weeks trying to learn the Evangelion opening song together karaoke style.

I’ve joined to find some of my favourite Japanese songs for Ultrastar. I’m trying to increase my Japanese immersion to help my old brain learn the language. What better way to do this by singing!

Favourite Japanese bands:
    • MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS (I saw them live last Friday!!!)
    • Asian Kung-fu Generation
    • Midori
    • Cornelius
    • Haruomi Hosono

The downloading rules look very fair, I will follow them very carefully.

Just a reminder for those who haven’t read them yet [Introduction]gordonbennett 1f609

• It is prohibited to copy and paste your answers from one song to the other!
    • It´s forbidden to post one letter / word answers. Answers like Thank you / Thanks / Ty etc. are also forbidden. And adding a smiley doesn´t make it better! Please at least try to write a little bit more then a few words for the hidden link.
      We took time to create these songs, you can at least write a different message every time.
    • do not redistribute these links without permission of the creator of the song....

I’ve uploaded my best selfie avatar too. If only I looked this good in real life.

Thanks for reading! I look forward to contributing to the forum   [Introduction]gordonbennett 1f647

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:44 am