Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Request Questions

cka_tm
    cka_tm

Request Questions Empty Request Questions

Post  cka_tm Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:59 pm

I have two questions about requesting a song;
    1. does piano covers help with the process? and
    2. if i found a midi/sheet that i want but you have to buy it, can you buy it, or do we buy it ourselves (it's only like $0.5 US)
    please answer! ^^
    Prom361
    Prom361
    Admin

Request Questions Empty Re: Request Questions

Post  Prom361 Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 pm

1. Yes! If the piano score contains the heights of the singer's voice (often with the lyrics below)
    2. I never buy midi file! because we already can not be sure it contains the height of voice,
    and also because many other songs are free on the net
    tinapay621
    tinapay621

Post  tinapay621 Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:17 am

1. Piano covers have to be either transcribed into a sheet or a midi. But the mp3 of a piano cover will not work. Also sometimes piano covers are not accurate or they don't transcribe the whole song. For example, there was a free sheet made by someone for SHINee's Lucifer and a songmaker tried to make it but the sheet was missing a verse or two so they couldn't finish. But they were able to make it because they received the sheet that was bought from a website.
    2. Are you talking about the website, akbobada? Because that is where I get them for $0.50 each. I also buy from Upiece. They are professionally made sheets so they're accurate. Since Yunho (another admin) will not be making songs for a year, I'm the only songmaker that buys sheets. This is how I'm able to make the latest K-Pop songs. It depends on the song if I buy it or not but if you really want the song and someone's not making it, you can also buy them yourself and you can either give the sheet to a songmaker so they can make it or try making the song yourself.

This page shows you how to sign up for an account and buy sheets on akbobada if you don't know Korean: http://jouzu.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/akbobada/

and don't worry about getting scammed or something because I haven't experienced any issue like that and I've been buying from the site for a year.

^__^

cka_tm

Post  cka_tm Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:07 am

Thanks guy/ girls Smile
    I think ill just pass on a piano cover a try, see if its possible to transcribe into txt file.
    and im think im out of cash for the website... would you buy it if i gave you the link?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 pm