Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Help needed for Johnnies presentation

Tiuke
    Tiuke

Help needed for Johnnies presentation Empty Help needed for Johnnies presentation

Post  Tiuke Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:49 pm

I’m doing a presentation about Johnny & Associates artists this summer at a convention in Finland. I noticed that there are many Johnny-fans in this forum, and I was wondering if you could help me.

What do think I should absolutely say there? What is typical to Johnny’s artist? etc...

I also want it to be funny so if you have any epic examples of Johnny’s doing something I’d appreciate. For example I will tell the alleged reasons why some of the boys joined the company... Very Happy

I know something of most of the groups, a lot about Arashi, and ok about Kanjani and News. I don’t want the presentation to be so that I tell a random fact about Johnnies and then an example of it in Arashi... Cause those are the first ones that come to my mind.
    Aleena1569
    Aleena1569

Help needed for Johnnies presentation Empty Re: Help needed for Johnnies presentation

Post  Aleena1569 Thu May 24, 2012 4:14 am

Hi,

when i´m thinking of a typical johnnys member i´m thinking of "8jidaJ", an old tv show in 98/99.

there are many of the members of MA, Takki and Tsubasa, Kanjani, News, Kattun and many boys who left johnnys.

there they are doing most of the typical things like singing, dancing, talking acting ans sports like gymnastics.

i hope this will help you a little.

greetings

Aleena

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 pm