Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
2LazyToCare
spacesda
-=Maniek=-
Fawe Denoir
8 posters

Most expected of 2012

Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

Most expected of 2012 Empty Most expected of 2012

Post  Fawe Denoir Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:13 pm

What are the movies you can't wait to see this year???

I'm counting the days to:

1)Hunger Games (I want to see exactly how much of it is lifted from Battle Royale)
    2)Dark Knight Rises (obviously)
    3)The Raven (I like John Cusack I love you )

Tell us about the movies you want to watch or have watched that came out in 2012. NO SPOILERS! affraid
    -=Maniek=-
    -=Maniek=-

Most expected of 2012 Empty Re: Most expected of 2012

Post  -=Maniek=- Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:54 am

Ofc Hobbit and American Reunion. I can't wait to see this movies =]
    Also I'm waiting for Men in Black 3. Very Happy
    And some others movies which I don't remember Embarassed
    spacesda
    spacesda

Post  spacesda Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:06 am

GI Joe: Retaliation, The Hobbit, Wrath of the Titans, The Amazing Spiderman, The Avengers, MiB III all look good.
    2LazyToCare
    2LazyToCare

Post  2LazyToCare Sun May 13, 2012 11:55 am

The Expendables 2 - All those action stars *_* I just love those 'it's so bad, it's good' movies. CHUCK NORRIS!!! xD

The Hobbit - It's just really to watch the prequel to the LotR Trilogy, because of what I saw of the trailer it's not really going to be all that good... all that CGI blegh, even more so that in the other movies. And I though that couldn't be done ;P

Men in Black III - Will Smith I love you need I say more?
    Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

Post  Fawe Denoir Sun May 13, 2012 5:43 pm

2LazyToCare wrote:

Men in Black III - Will Smith I love you need I say more?

Funny you should say that! I am currently in the process of rewatching all episodes of Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Very Happy
    2LazyToCare
    2LazyToCare

Post  2LazyToCare Sun May 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Fawe Denoir wrote:
    Funny you should say that! I am currently in the process of rewatching all episodes of Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Very Happy

OMG! So awesome. The first time I saw Will Smith was on that show and just loved it so much. I definitely have to rewatch it too. I still remember all of the lyrics to the theme song:

"Now, this is a story all about how
    My life got flipped-turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute
    Just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
    ..."

So nostalgic... Very Happy
    Prom361
    Prom361
    Admin

Post  Prom361 Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:58 am

Silent Hill 2 !!! in few days :p ahahah
    i like that ! Shocked Shocked

Look my Releases
    Ultrastar project new: MtH!
    Ultrastar project finished: Koda Kumi !
    New French Project in progress...: Notre-Dame de Paris !
    Please take the time to respond to this message, for our Next J-Pop Project.
    My video game project (Adventure Game): RoonSehv
    Eirith
    Eirith

Post  Eirith Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:58 am

Prom361 wrote:Silent Hill 2 !!! in few days :p ahahah
    I saw recently I love you I had long been waiting to see it. I saw it in vos because it wasn't in castilian spanish. U.U
    I much prefer the game but... it's Silent Hill so... I scorn not the movie Razz

Last edited by Eirith on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

WELCOME TO ULTRASTAR ASIAN FORUM ≧◡≦
    Sorry for the mistakes I made with English. I try to improve day by day.
    If your introduction takes a long time and you have not received an answer, please, send me a PM.
    Prom361
    Prom361
    Admin

Post  Prom361 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:43 am

it's true...
    i like see the city of Silent Hill on DVD :p
    but the story is not a ... story...
    the first silent hill is good !!
    maybe silent hill 3 ?? better ?

babye !

Look my Releases
    Eirith
    Eirith

Post  Eirith Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:26 am

I understand that movies can not be the same as in video games. It's the same with books. They change many things and do not follow the same rules and that, often infuriate to fans... but, it's what is xD
    I too like see the city of Silent Hill on DVD but the history...
    I don't want do spoiler and I'll don't do it lol! but in Silent Hill Revelation, that it's Silent Hill 3, the argument it's different and everything happens very fast. When I saw the movie I said... WhaAat?? lol!
    Also many fans complained of Silent Hill 1 movie, because the movie have many things on the continuation of the games... (I don't see the need for get angry Neutral )
    I mean, that even though the movies are not as in games, I liked. Smile
    I don't know which is better... I have affection to Silent Hill 3 but but in some things, they blundered.

Last edited by Eirith on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

WELCOME TO ULTRASTAR ASIAN FORUM ≧◡≦
    Sorry for the mistakes I made with English. I try to improve day by day.
    If your introduction takes a long time and you have not received an answer, please, send me a PM.
    Prom361
    Prom361
    Admin

Post  Prom361 Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:33 am

the second movie are a introduction to the third movie ! i think...
    the father search his woman... the first video game ?? hum hum

i have play all 4 first video game, but i have finish just the first...
    the truth, I was too scared to continue (I'm not kidding)... look a horror film, no problem, because, i am not at the place of actor... but in a video game, I can not tell the difference between me and the player... ahah

wait the other movie for look, i hope...
    babye !

Look my Releases
    2LazyToCare
    2LazyToCare

Post  2LazyToCare Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:45 pm

And here is what I though of them:

The Expendables 2 - Awesomeness!! All that I though it would be and so much more I love you

The Hobbit - Yep, it went as well as I expect it... At this point I don't know if I'm still going to see the sequels. On one hand I don't like leaving things unfinished. And who knows, it actually can get better. But on the other hand I was so bored and, I'm not a fan of the book, but neither is the director it seems. Should've been called Lord of the Rings 0.5 instead...

Men in Black III - Not as good as the first, not as bad as the second. Still a fun franchise and Will Smith is still rocking it I love you

But the best of the year was without a doubt The Avengers. And I don't even like super heroes movies as a rule, or comic books for that matter. I kind of like X-Men as a guilty pleasure I guess (it's bad but enjoyable) and The Dark Knight was awesome (Dark Knight Rises not so much - was the weakest of the trilogy in my opinion) but that was it. I watch and I forget. But this movie was simple, brilliant and the best of its kind... you just know that the sequel more than likely is gonna suck (as sequels usually do) but I want to see it anyway geek

Post  Fawe Denoir Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:52 pm

2LazyToCare wrote:

The Hobbit - Yep, it went as well as I expect it... At this point I don't know if I'm still going to see the sequels. On one hand I don't like leaving things unfinished. And who knows, it actually can get better. But on the other hand I was so bored and, I'm not a fan of the book, but neither is the director it seems. Should've been called Lord of the Rings 0.5 instead...

I wonder if you still feel like that after that fantastic *...sarcasm...* sequel?

Be sure to follow the Forum RULES at all times!
    Still not a member? Then your introduction is likely incomplete! Be sure that your introduction follows these 5 steps! (availalbe in French here).
    2LazyToCare
    2LazyToCare

Post  2LazyToCare Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:51 am

Fawe Denoir wrote:
    2LazyToCare wrote:

I wonder if you still feel like that after that fantastic *...sarcasm...* sequel?

It's official to me, The Hobbit franchise is a failure. The only difference between the second movie and the first were the comical, downright stupid scenes between the boring stuff. Still didn't add anything to the LotR universe and it seems that almost every character is a dick. Honestly, not even a Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman reunion saved this for me. It was actually one of the most boring parts of the movie when I saw it. I think I will only see the third movie if I ever catch it on tv.

Post  Omena Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:17 am

2LazyToCare, I know what you mean with the stupid scenes. Jumping over the floating barrels, a love story between an elf and a dwarf... Even though I've read the book when I was like what... umm, 8 years old? And I don't remember all the things happening in the book, it's still painfully obvious which parts are added to the movie.

I was already let down by the first movie so I thought that the second can't be that bad. But oh, how wrong I was. Even if I was not trying to compare it to the book, because the movie and the book and two totally different things, I just can't get over how ridiculous The Hobbit movies are.

Still I like the atmosphere in The Hobbit movies. It's much lighter than in LotR, just like in The Hobbit book. But that's the only thing I like. They went totally overboard with the funny stuff and "epic" fights.

The movie I can't wait to see is not released yet but it should be out on November; The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – part1. I've seen the previous movies and they were awesome.
    Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Post  Fawe Denoir Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:39 am

Omena wrote:

Still I like the atmosphere in The Hobbit movies. It's much lighter than in LotR, just like in The Hobbit book. But that's the only thing I like. They went totally overboard with the funny stuff and "epic" fights.

The movie I can't wait to see is not released yet but it should be out on November; The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – part1. I've seen the previous movies and they were awesome.

I have to admit, the poster for that last Hobbit movie does look good though ^^

I love the Hunger Game series! I loved the books and am sooo excited for the last movies. The 'trailers' out now are so good! Very Happy

Be sure to follow the Forum RULES at all times!
    Still not a member? Then your introduction is likely incomplete! Be sure that your introduction follows these 5 steps! (availalbe in French here).
    Kamikazehero
    Kamikazehero

Post  Kamikazehero Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:24 am

Mockingjay looks really nice, sadly it comes exactly at same time as my long waited Dragon Age 3. And until I finished that game Mockingjay maybe on bluray.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 am