Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret (Chinese Movie)

Eirith
    Eirith

Secret (Chinese Movie) Empty Secret (Chinese Movie)

Post  Eirith Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:26 am

Secret (Chinese Movie) Secret-p2Secret (Chinese Movie) 9947
    Secret it's a Chinese movie that... became undoubtedly one of my favorite movies I love you I love you
    The soundtrack and argument are... BEAUTIFUL! I love it! And and the way Jay plays the piano... I envy him and I love him at the same time Embarassed I liked the song so much... so I decided doesn't stop until to learn it and... finally I did.
    Embarassed I love you

For people who haven't seen the movie, I will give a brief summary of the argument. I'll try to explain it as best I can but... forgiveness in advance for my mistakes with English ^-^(I recomended not use the Internet to looking for the argument of the movie, because it tells you the whole movie):

Xianglu (Jay Chou), enters a new school by means of music, playing the piano and recommended by his father.
    There, he hear a person playing a melody on the piano... it's then when he knows Lu Xiaoyu (Kwai Lun Mei). Little by little they are making friends and even falling in love. An impossible love... though not so much...

I can not give more details because it could give spoilers, sorry Razz People who have not seen it ... really recommend it because it seemed beautiful and touching.
    I hope that if you decide to see it, you'll like so much as I liked my ^-^

Now, the trailer and some scenes of the film and then, I put the film in English and Spanish Very Happy

Trailer

Movie Scene

Movie (eng sub)

Movie (sub español)

WELCOME TO ULTRASTAR ASIAN FORUM ≧◡≦
    Sorry for the mistakes I made with English. I try to improve day by day.
    If your introduction takes a long time and you have not received an answer, please, send me a PM.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:48 pm