Ultrastar Asian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Belgium - Made in Asia

Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

Belgium - Made in Asia Empty Belgium - Made in Asia

Post  Fawe Denoir Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:05 am

Hello fellow lovers of Kpop and Jpop!

If you happen to live in Belgium (or are visiting for the weekend), the Made In Asia convention will take place March 14-15!

Details of the event here: http://www.madeinasia.be/

There will be some Korean and Japanese karaoke boxes available so come share your passion (and singing skills) with us!

(By the way, even if you are afraid of singing, there are many things to do at the convention! In fact, last year I used it to broaden my supply of Jpop and Kpop albums, watch covers of dances, do fun challenges and buy anime figurines!)

If you are around, ask to meet 'Fawe Denoir'! I would love to meet you in person! Very Happy

Amoureux de la Kpop et Jpop.

Le weekend du 14-15 mars se tiendra la convention Made In Asia, alors si vous avez la chance d'être sur Bruxelles n'hésitez pas à y aller!

Les details sont ici: http://www.madeinasia.be/

Et puisqu'on est sur un forum de karaoke ici... et bien il y aura du karaoke à l'évement bien entendu!

Et si vous n'êtes pas chaud-chaud chant (ou plutot 'chaud-chaud chant en public') et bien il y a de nombreuses autres activités auxquelles vous pouvez participer.

C'est l'occasion de se rencontrer IRL pour certains! Alors si vous êtes sur place j'ai hate de vous rencontrer Smile

Et je vous rassure, les karaoke box sont plutot discrete, c'est pas comme si vous chantiez devant tout le monde non plus ^^

A bientot!

Be sure to follow the Forum RULES at all times!
    Still not a member? Then your introduction is likely incomplete! Be sure that your introduction follows these 5 steps! (availalbe in French here).
    WingXero
    WingXero

Belgium - Made in Asia Empty Re: Belgium - Made in Asia

Post  WingXero Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:42 am

Normally I should come this year, I'll drop by.

But can't promise that I'll sing What a Face

Fawe Denoir

Location : Searching the kingdom for unruly subjects to punish! Please respect forum rules when posting (makes my job easier) :D

Post  Fawe Denoir Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:17 pm

2 songmakers at 1 event ? Razz

This is going to be awesome!

I'll have to wear something to stand out in the crowd... But with all the cosplay around...

Still not a member? Then your introduction is likely incomplete! Be sure that your introduction follows these 5 steps! (availalbe in French here).
    Eirith
    Eirith

Post  Eirith Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:57 am

You're very lucky Sad 
    I would love to attend the event and meet them in person, it would be awesome.
    Still, enjoy the event Very Happy 

WELCOME TO ULTRASTAR ASIAN FORUM ≧◡≦
    Sorry for the mistakes I made with English. I try to improve day by day.
    If your introduction takes a long time and you have not received an answer, please, send me a PM.
    WingXero
    WingXero

Post  WingXero Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:26 am

I've checked a little bit what will be there at the event and looked about the karaoke boxes.

So there are three boxes (1 Jap songs / 1 Korean songs / 1 Mix J & K songs ),
    find it so bad that there won't be any chinese songs, or will there be a little in the mix box ?

Hey hey, we're speaking about an "Made in Asia" event What a Face clown

Fawe Denoir

Post  Fawe Denoir Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:54 am

WingXero wrote:I've checked a little bit what will be there at the event and looked about the karaoke boxes.

So there are three boxes (1 Jap songs / 1 Korean songs / 1 Mix J & K songs ),
    find it so bad that there won't be any chinese songs, or will there be a little in the mix box ?

Hey hey, we're speaking about an "Made in Asia" event What a Face clown

Can't help you there... I'm only a guest, not an organizer Razz

I don't know how long they've been doing these boxes... Maybe it's just that there is less interest for Chinese songs? After all, there are JAP and KOR album vendors everywhere, not so much Chinese unfortunately... (And there's a Kpop dance cover contest too).

We should bring it up with the organizers for next year Cool

Fawe Denoir
    Fawe Denoir

Post  Fawe Denoir Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:02 am

[quote="Fawe Denoir"]
    WingXero wrote: We should bring it up with the organizers for next year Cool

Well we all know how Ultrastar works... so there's noting stopping you from carrying a USB with Chinese songs with you. Who knows, they just might let you add some songs to the 'Mix' room Laughing

(Don't take my word for it. As I said, not an organizer.)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I can, however, let you all know know of a little karaoke duel challenge that will be available for the brave... Wink If you are familiar with the songs I've published on this forum, and if you like to sing them, there may be some goodies in store for you ^^.

WingXero
    WingXero

Post  WingXero Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:43 am

I don't have that much asians songs on ultrastar, we mostly sing in French or English
    ('cos everybody know most of those song home, asians song are know by one, sometime two people so it's difficultier
    to bring them up).

But for next year I'll download a lot of songs from the forum and train hard so we'll make some duels (and duet ?).

If we sing (with my sisters/brother-in-law) this year, we'll mostly sing in japanese.
    I can predict Rikki - Suteki da ne, Rie Tanaka - Fields of Hope / Shizuka na yoru ni, Jang Geuk Suk - Eoddeokatjo
    and maybe I'll sing one of T.M Revolution songs, Utada Hikaru - Eternally / Flavor of Life or Hy - 366 Nichi
    (I do like difficult songs What a Face )

For the Chinese songs, yes there is less interest, and Chinese is also very difficult to sing and
    to transpose in "romaji" (pinyin).

An example, I've a songstress whose name is written Maggie Chiang / Jiang / Xiang in pinyin
    (don't know which is the correct one >_>).

That's one of the things that are difficult with Chinese, and I'm sure when I sing in chinese I do
    not use the good intonation, a chinese would say I'm killing the chinese language and singing nonsense xD

Yes, maybe bring that up for next year MIA Wink Even a little bit songs should already be good for the Mix Cube Wink

WingXero

Post  WingXero Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:14 am

Ooooookay !

't was a nice day Very Happy Bought a lot of things, saw lots of things singed in one box Rie Tanaka's Field of Hope.
    Was a little bit nervous in the begining couldn't adjust my voice, but got better at the end.
    Well 8180 was a nice score (and my sister 9200).

And in the end could meet Fawe, it was a pleisure to meet her in person.
    Hope we'll see us soon for one or another event (we can organize it ourself).

Like I said to Fawe, maybe next year give a hand for the event and participate as a Songmaker
    to the tournament.
    And also ask the organisator to add some chinese (others ?) songs.

We'll see ! Smile

roseinnose

Post  roseinnose Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:48 pm

wish I could be with you.. even when I play at home, I play alone.. which is no fun at all.
    but I'm getting used to it since I'm the only one who is a fan of Korea and japan among my family and my friends..
    WingXero
    WingXero

Post  WingXero Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Yeah, it's mostly the problem.

There's a lot of song I can't sing with my family/friends and mostly sing alone.
    Asian song mostly (I've got 4 sisters, 2 are more K-Pop, 1 J-pop and the last one dislike).
    I'm more C-Pop/J-Pop ... well it's quite difficult to sing the same song.

And even if we does mostly like J-Pop, we does love different groups/singers ... so well there are a lot
    of songs you sing alone ...

When at the Made in Asia, I was with only one of my sis, we had trouble choosing the songs 'cause
    the choice between us and the list available was short, and it ended on Rie Tanaka.

I wished I could sing T.M Revolution, Angela, HY, Utada Hikaru personnaly (but she doesn't like or know).
    All the persons that sang before us where always on quite fast songs so it felt a little bit like we
    were killing the ambience ^^

But it went on smoothly Smile

Fawe Denoir

Post  Fawe Denoir Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:27 am

Yep! Made in Asia was great Smile

And I got to meet WingXero!!! After months of promising to look at his files to make him a songmaker lol! (I've been so busy everyone Neutral sorry for the lack of new songs and sorry for the other potential songmakers who are still waiting on me to look at their songs! -Hato I'll get back to you I promise!)

WingXero
    WingXero

Post  WingXero Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:02 pm

^^ Everyone was busy you know, I was too at the end of year 2014, that's why I only asked again in january.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content